The sounded developing cards - Forest Animals for Children
Training is done on Doman's technique: very photo of animale is pronounced and signed. It is told about animals where they live, than eat as they look also features of their behavior. For the best perception in the program real photos of animals of the wood are used.
Viewing of the developing cards is organized around.
On each circle the kid will listen to the new interesting facts about animals.
It is also possible to listen to all information on any animal, pressing an inscription with the name of an animal.
Features of the program:
- The developing cards for children by Doman's technique.
- Your kid can learn itself world around, looking through cards. It is interesting to the child! Parents will receive free time while the child spends time with advantage.
- Real photos of animals.
- The son or the daughter will know what animals live in the wood and it is pleasant to surprise the parents with new knowledge. It is interesting to child to look and at the same time to listen about the world surrounding us: the animals living in the wood!
- Photos can be approached and distanced.
- The developing cards are free and provided in high quality.
- The fullest information on each animal: as looks where lives, than eats also the interesting facts.
- This interactive encyclopedia for children tells about the following animals: Bear, Fox, Wolf, Roe, Hare, Elk, Raccoon, Hedgehog, Marten, Squirrel, Caress, Chipmunk, Polecat, Badger, Boar, Lynx.
The photos used in the program extend according to the license Creative Commons 2.0, authors of a photo are specified under photos. Program's icon - Tom Bech.
The program works for android phones and tablets of version 2.3 above.