Crosses Tic Tac Toe game is a game for two players, called the 'X' and 'O', who take turns marking the spaces in a 3 × 3 grid is. A player who put three respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins the game successful.
- Lots of game modes (3x3 version of the classic 3D 3x3x3 and other types.)
- 3 difficulties (easy, medium and hard)
- Single player, two players on the same device, two players online
- Google Play Games achievements, leaderboards and challenges
- The board can be a 3x3, 3x3x3, 5x5 or 7x7 and
- Two players play alternatively, marking an empty cell at a time
- The purpose (of 3, 4 or 5) the number of markup to the line (horizontal or vertical or diagonal)
- The 3x3x3 to depict as a cube (Check the screenshots for some probability of winning)
Tic Tac Toe is a great way to pass your free time if you're standing in line or spending time with your kids. Stop wasting paper and save trees. Because of the simplicity of Tic Tac Toe, it is often used as an educational tool for teaching the concepts of good sportsmanship and the branch of artificial intelligence is used.