Play the world's most ancient board game, Mancala!
Mancala (also known as Kalah) is over 1300 years old, and is played by many cultures and civilizations.
Playing Mancala is easy. Pick up stones from any of the holes on your side and move them counter clockwise, dropping one stone in each hole along the way. The game ends when all the holes on one player's side is empty. The player with the most stones wins.
- The best looking Mancala on mobile.
- Five free and unique themes including classic, modern, kawaii, and gems.
- Great for kids, adults, and players of any age.
- Free turns, Captures, and a host of options to customize your game.
- Play your way with Pass and Play, 3 levels of AI difficulty, and more.
- Customize your avatar.
- Phone and tablet compatibility.
- All options are unlocked right from the beginning, so you can enjoy playing this fully featured board game completely free.
If you enjoy marbles, dice, or other classic board games, give Mancala a try.