Are you learning Japanese and looking for something more than flashcards? Congratulations! You have hit the jackpot. Japanese Daily comprises the 50 sounds charts, vocabularies, listening tests, multiple choice questions, translation exercises (i.e. hiragana to katagana, katagana to romaji, romaji to kanji and the like). It takes you 10 minutes or more every day to improve your Japanese. It is designed for both beginners and intermediate learners of Japanese. Japanese Daily contains reading, writing, and listening tests, it is the perfect app which has everything you need.
Features for Basic users:
- 'Word of the Day'
- '50 Sounds Charts', including Seion, Dakuon and Youon
- Multiple choice questions, challenge yourself with translations among hiragana to katagana, hiragana to romaji and katagana to romaji.
- 50 lessons, including vocabularies, phrases, sentences and the following,
- 'Audio pronunciation': learn every word by listening to the sound of it
- 'Search': search words by typing hiragana, katagana, kanji or meaning
- 'Learn': remember each word and phrase by heart, type in the corresponding hiragana to the word or phrase pronounced. This exercise can train your listening, reading and writing. There are 2 learning modes, you can test yourself in the same vocab sequence as shown in the lesson or in a random sequence. You may also practice with hints provided.
Basic users can also enjoy the following features for the first 3 lessons:
- 'Listening': listen to the pronunciation and choose the correct answer, answers can be shown in Kanji, Romaji or English.
- 'Quiz': test your fluidity in translating hiragana, katagana, kanji or romaji to one and another.
- 'Read All': Are you dreaming about having a tutor to read all the vocabularies in one go? If yes, you should definitely try our Read All function. Every word in the lesson is pronounced and followed by its meaning read out loud.
Features for Premium users:
- 50 lessons with all the features mentioned above.
- Remove Ads
The best tool for students who are:
- studying Minna no Nihongo
- preparing for Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT)
Enjoying the app? Leave us feedback and a rating to let us know! You can also drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.