Looking forward to winter? Enough!
Install the Just Snow app and add realistic snow to your photo right now.
What you need
At your disposal more than 30 unique filters, created specifically for Just Snow app. You will definitely find the one that suits you.
Choose one of 4 categories:
1. Small snow - great for landscapes.
2. Bokeh - a large and blurry snow, which will decorate your portrait shots.
3. Motion - inspired by extreme photos and suitable for unusual camera angles.
4. Abstraction - pure imagination, use to create creative works.
Create exellent compositions using the 'Mask' tool. The snowfall will never close your face or other important objects. The mask works like an eraser. Choose the ideal shape, for example, for landscapes is useful 'Half', and for the portrait a 'Circle'. Just move the mask to the desired object and set the desired size.
Add a new layer
Not enough snow? Use the layers. Mix filters from different categories. Also this tool works fine with masks. Turn on your fantasy. Arrange a snow storm on your picture.
What if the snow was not white? You have a great opportunity to look at it. You are guaranteed to get bright and colorful photos. Apply one of the specially selected colors or set any other. One color is good, but two is better - with a gradient the snow looks even more beautiful. Color change is also useful for creating realistic effects, the snow filter can always be adjusted for the current lighting.
Just Snow app provides you with all the tools to make the final image perfect:
1. Set the transparency of the snow filter.
2. Change the saturation of the background, this will add an atmosphere of winter to your photos.
3. Fill the background with a color, it will look like a fog or a blizzard.
4. If the snow filter seems too harsh, you can fix it using a blur.
If you are bored with standard filters, you can always create your own. To do this, use the generation of particles in pairs with layers and masks. Each time the position of the snowflakes changes and you always get the different effect.