Whether you're new to Final Cut Pro or an experienced editor, you may find yourself in unfamiliar territory with the latest release. This version is a completely new editing program, so it's best to get a tutorial from a pro instead of learning the new additions through trial and error.
And even though we're convinced this app is the best way to learn the video editing, we're constantly trying to improve. So if you run into any issues while using this or any of our other apps, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
With our series of videos, you'll:
• Master the entire program in less than 3 hours with 60 HD video lessons
• Avoid your trial-and-error period by mastering new features immediately
• Learn the differences between the new and old version of Final Cut Pro
• Save thousands of dollars on film school tuition
By the end of the tutorial, you'll be able to establish a working knowledge of Final Cut Pro X so that you can easily integrate it into your current workflow. You'll seamlessly be able to:
• Edit your own commercial, movie trailer or full-length film
• Save space by learning how to digitize your photo albums
• Impress your clients by beating competitors' project turnover times
• Edit video clips, audio recordings and more—then share with friends
This is an unofficial educational tutorial created by Mahalo.com, Inc. All trademarks and copyrights referenced are the property of their respective owners and are used under the fair use doctrine. Mahalo.com, Inc. and this application are in no way affiliated with Final Cut or Apple Inc.