Arab Indicative Dictionary for the Deaf “AIDD” is free application aims to help everyone to learn the Arabic deaf sign language. It also helps unified the sign language across the Middle East region.
• Contains more than 1500 sign.
• Effective data presentation using lists and grids to help easy navigation.
• Dictionary is available in three languages (Arabic, English and French).
• Effective navigation between signs using gestures and volume keys.
• Effective search technique with autocomplete feature to help the user get results fast.
• Provide signs in animated pictures to minimize the size of data loaded over internet.
• Provide signs with the movement of the lips.
• Provide a smart cashing algorithm to save opened signs.
• Minimum application size
• Neat design to facilitate the usability.
• Compatible with old android versions.
• Free application.
• Ad free.
Keywords: sings, dictionary, arab, deaf, cache, search, sign, indicative, middle east, free, asl, language, sign language, american, deaf, languages, american sign, american sign language, arab sign language, learn, how, learn sign, hearing, signing, union, the Arab League, the League of Arab States