قاموس عربي إنجليزي
Offline English Arabic Dictionary
* Over 89.000 words and expressions
* Bookmark your favorite translations for fast reference
* Works offline! No Internet connection needed, no extra files to download! The best translator for your trips, your studies, or when no data connection is available.
* Listen to the correct pronunciation in British or American English and Arabic (if installed) using Android's built-in Text-to-speech synthesizer
* Share translations by SMS, email, etc.
NOTE: The Arabic fonts and Arabic keyboard may not be available in some Android devices.
This application is FREE and supported by ads. The internet access permission is only used to load the ads.
Q: Why I cannot see the Arabic fonts?
A: Some Android device manufacturers don't provide Arabic fonts with the Android system. Currently, the only solution is to install the fonts after rooting the device. This procedure will immediately void the device warranty.
Please take into account this is a manufacturer's issue and there little we can do to fix it from the application.
Q: How can I share a translation?
A: Just press 2-3 seconds over the translation and you will be presented with a menu with all available sharing options based on the apps installed in your device (Email, SMS, etc)
Q: How can I change the speech language?
A: Just go to Menu --> Settings and select the language. Currently, 3 languages are available:
* English (US)
* English (GB)
* Arabic (if installed)
The text-to-speech (TTS) technology may not be available in some devices. To check if your phone is able of speech synthesis: Menu -> Settings -> Voice input & output -> Text-to-speech settings.
If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine. An internet connection may be required. We recommend installing it before traveling as roaming data tariffs may be very expensive.