A variety of useful information available at a single glance in the palm of your hands! Check out NAVER App, improved to make your life easier.
1) Customize your NAVER App home screen! Press the settings button on the upper-right side of the home screen to select the subjects you want to see in the main page or to rearrange the display order. In settings, you can add the subjects you like or hide the subjects you don't frequent, and you can rearrange the order by moving up and down.
2) Experience and create together at NAVapp Lab Enter NAVapp Lab through three-line menu and app settings menu. You can check out various projects and test out the functions of your interest. You can also propose your ideas of new functions or of those you've tested whenever you want.
3) Frequently used services in one place! You can quickly check your news and move to the frequently used services in one place through three-line menu. Set as favorites your frequently visited services such as Book, Grafolio, Shopping, among many others!
4) Bookmark that can be connected from anywhere The same bookmark list is provided everywhere with a single NAVER ID, on mobile devices and PCs. Press the star(★) on the page you wish to save to add the page in the bookmark.
5) Smart mobile-exclusive search It recommends information that matches users’ search intentions. It also offers a mobile-exclusive auto-complete and initial sound search function, as well as “correct answer-type information” that immediately provides results in the auto-complete screen without having to press the search button. Get quick search results without any additional typing!
6) Speak, play music, and capture to search Press the microphone button on the right of the search bar at NAVER main page. You’ll find “Voice Search”, which allows users to search long sentences with their voice, “Music Search”, which identifies a song with its lyrics by listening to it, “Hanja Search”, which finds Hanja (Chinese characters) by drawing, as well as “Wine Label” and “Japanese Visual Search”.
7) Move quickly with Quick Menu Use the Quick Menu on your smartphone’s background, which leads you to NAVER’s main services. You can locate it wherever you want by dragging the icon “N”, and in Settings, you can select or remove the items you want on or off. Press the “OFF” button in Settings if you wish to remove the Quick Menu.
※ NOTE Please install Android 4.0.3 or above for a pleasant experience using NAVER app. Send your inquiries on NAVER App’s “Settings – Customer Center” if you encounter any problems while using NAVER App.