DESCRIPTIONEasy to use lightweight sketching tool covering wide range of requirements including technical drawings (alternative to vector CAD systems), general sketching, Google maps support, interactive map tools.
Most of existing on market tools for drawing are oriented ether for traditional or general drawing ether for technical drawing, last automatically means - tool expected to be vector. As alternative to this, Sketch Box providing smooth combination of this two approach, having power of traditional drawing tools and futures of CAD systems.
Do you remember time when engineers use real paper and pencil for work :)? Sketch Box its something similar, always with you in your pocket, ready to help you to fix your ideas, decisions or thoughts.
Now Sketch Box is projects based application.
You can create projects from 3 sources
- New project from scratch: has predefined Themes (Black and White, Dark, BluePrint and REM)
- Project from Google Maps snapshot
- Project from device Gallery
Keep and reuse projects anytime later, duplicate and share it.
- Up to 6 layers (Pro version)
- Lock Layer
- Layer Opacity control
- Duplicate Layer
- Clear Layer
- Delete Layer
- Merge to down and merge all.
What it has:
- Wide range of Basic shapes like Lines, Rectangles, Ovals, Arcs to create sketches for any tasks.
- Set of predefined Brushes for free hand drawing.
- Grid tool for precise technical sketching.
- Dimension tool for quick dimensioning (linear, angular, radius).
- Scale tool for setting scale ratio of drawing.
- Flood filling Tool.
- Hatching tool -hatch areas just with one touch!
- Text Tool.
- Elements Color control panels, now support colors history.
- Copy tool: copy parts of the drawing, and paste it multiple times anywhere (Use Rotation multi paste mode for drawing radial continuously repeating details, transfer copy between layers)
- Drawing Rotation tool. Move rotation center around drawing for more flexible result.
- Insert Images from device gallery, rotate, resize and control opacity of it (assemble more complex sketches from parts).
- Setup you working space according to your needs with flexible buttons panels. Move panels around canvas. Pin it.
- export current drawing to Gallery or share it.
GOOGLE MAPS SUPPORT:
- Use Google maps as background for your work.
- Share your location with your comments and marking.
- Use Interactive Compass tool to bind you sketch with North direction.
- Use Vector Tool to show azimuth directly on canvas with just one move (if Compass Tool is used, will provide azimuth considering Compass North direction).
- Use Map Tools to:
- measure distances between objects on map (odometer).
- measure areas simply outlined it on canvas.
Enjoy sketching with Sketch Box!!!