'UI for Android' is a set of native UI controls that assist in building Android applications faster.
For more information, please visit: http://www.telerik.com/android-uiControls & Features included
- Group, Sort, Filter
- Load on demand
- Pull to refresh
- Deck of Cards layout
- Slide layout
- Swipe to execute
- Item reordering
- Linear, Grid and StaggeredGrid layout strategies
- The Telerik ListView is based on the Android RecyclerView so UI vitualization is provided out-of-the-box
- Financial (OHLC, Candlestick)
- Plotting multiple axes on a single chart
- Pan & Zoom
- Miscellaneous features
- Palettes - set of predefined styles for each chart type
- Annotations - visual elements for highlighting areas on the plot. Can be used as comments or as markers for specific values on the plot.
- Labels - both for series and axes
- Default and Custom editors
- Read-Only mode
- Different commit modes
- Can display events from the device's calendar
- Week, Month & Year view
- Single, Multiple & Range selection
- Customizable cells
- Different events display modes
- Predefined open/close animations
- Can be opened from all edges of the screen
- Customizable fade layer
- Customizable drawer size
- A non-UI adapter that offers an easy way to sort, group and filter in-memory data. Used internally by the ListView.
- The DataSource is most useful when used as a 'data hub' where data is obtained, reshaped and sent to a view to be displayed.
- A component that exposes an easy way to gather feedback from your application users. The AppFeedback control is integrated with the Telerik Platform and provides a convenient way to manage the user feedback.
- A control based on the native Android ScrollView that provides simultaneous horizontal and vertical scrolling.
New examples are added regularly. The application's source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/telerik/Android-samples/tree/master/Telerik-Examples