Only through experimentation can you figure out the best gummy combinations for each situation. Drop Super Gummies onto standard gummies on the game board for quick clears, or drop Super Gummies onto Power Gummies and unleash their hidden powers.
Gummy Lab has 2 distinct types of levels. Traditional Match 3 mechanic, where the gummies fall or drop from the top of the tank, as well as levels where the gummies move up and down paths.
The best thing about Gummy Lab is it’s free to play, but you can accelerate game play by purchasing coin packs. Coins buy everything from Super Gummies to Swag to dress up your gummies. If you can’t bear to shell out cash for coins, you can earn them in-game by creating power gummies.
● Two distinct types of levels. Standard levels where gummies fall or drop in from the top of the tank, as well as levels where gummies move along paths.
● Combine power gummies with super gummies to unleash their hidden powers
● Collect coins from creating power gummies
● Play level after challenging level with new ways to play in every laboratory you reach
● Have fun dressing up your gummies in crazy ways in the “SWAG” menu.
● Unlock challenging achievements
● Use Super Gummies to help you out of tough situations
● Your first coin purchase eliminates those pesky ads
Basic Game Play:
● Swipe to match 3 or more gummies of the same type
● Swipe to match 4 across to create a Striped Power Gummy
● Swipe to match 4 in an “L” or “T” formation to create a Radioactive Power Gummy
● Swipe to match 5 across to create the “Almighty Power Gummy”.
● Match Gummies that are on top of slime in order to clear the slime
● Swipe and combine Power Gummies with any other Power Gummy to create Power Combos!
● Drop Super Gummies onto any Power Gummies to create Super Combos!
● In virus levels, move the virus through the paths to the crosshair/target to destroy it.
● If you finish all the levels, bear with us, we are continuing to add more.
This Addictive Match 3 game is truly for everyone. Adults can challenge themselves by crushing their previous scores for more stars, and by getting the top level achievements, while kids can have fun displaying their best dressed gummy on Facebook.
Under no circumstances should you eat these gummies...they are not candy.
Are you gummy enough?