The application has been created for the most convenient and easiest navigation in the fishing conditions.
The creator of the application is a fisherman himself, and initialy the application has been created for the personal usage, because of lack of usability in previously tested apps.
We decided to share our app with the improved user expirience and hope you will like it. In any case, you can contact us directly to resolve any issue with our application.
The Fisherman Navigator can be useful for mushroomers, hunters, tourists, bikers, etc.
- Displays coordinates and its accuracy;
- Saves points by the shake;
- Record a voice memo to a point after saving it. You can listen this in point description.
- Make a photo for point. This photo will be seen in the description.
- Shares points by email, SMS or social media
- Writes tracks;
- Search point with voice prompts;
- Use own map from file when you is offline;
- Usage of the layers has been improved (Now it's possible to setup a layer's transparency! And layers persist when you exit the app.)
- Displays map and your location on it;
- Shows saved points and tracks on the map;
- Shows point's accuracy as a circle around it;
- Allows to name/rename and add description for the points and tracks;
- Calculates length of the track;
- Point search mode by clicking on it;
- Ability to export and import points and tracks to gpx-file
The application contains detailed instruction inside. It is useful to read it before usage.
Our web site with FAQ and other useful information - https://sites.google.com/view/susaninnavigator/faq
A short tutorial on how to use your offline maps and also other useful information can be found in the application group: https://vk.com/offroadnavigator. Currently, this information is only available in Russian. But in the nearest future I will do the translation.
Enjoy and dont hesitate to ask us anything. Good luck!