With the FlashAir™ App for Android, you can quickly and easily connect, download and share all the images and documents on your wireless FlashAir™ SDHC/SDXC memory card.
3 browsing modes
- Photo/Movie view shows thumbnails of photos and movies in a single scrollable grid.
- Music view shows music files in a single scrollable list.
- Folder view shows any files within each folder.
Download, share and open files
- Save your files to your Android device.
- Share your files via E-mail/Twitter/Facebook/Weibo. *Note: You need an internet connection.
- Open a file in another application.
- Automatic detection of adding or updating files on FlashAir
- Configuring SSID and security key (password) of the FlashAir™ card.
- Display RAW files setting
- Configuring SSID and security key (password) for internet pass thru mode.
- Administration password (MASTERCODE)
- Eyefi Connected setting
- This application is compatible Android 4.0.1 - 8.0 devices.
- Please pay attention to following things when you use this App on your smartphone of Android 6.0 basis.
- Please enable location service or GPS mode on your smartphone.
- If you get a trouble in a wireless connection, please set air plane mode before you use this App.
- This application uses a microSD card inserted into the Android device. Error could occur on the Android device with no micro SD card.
- Toshiba Memory Corporation may modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services or Materials, or any portion thereof, with or without notice
- This application may be terminated its service or functions without former notice.
- THIS APPLICATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS “BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EITHER IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. TOSHIBA WOULD NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS APPLICATION.