Noti - Block junk notifications smartly, one-tap clean to keep your notification bar clear.
Useless notifications will be blocked smartly and gathered together in one place, so the phone notification bar will always be in a clean and tidy status. The app stops trash notifications from jamming and slowing down your phone, keeping your phone free from disturbing and annoying notifications.
🧰 Use Noti to:
• record all your Android notifications — keep and review history log easily
• create personalized feeds — filter your notifications by application, sorted by date and time
• customize your own blocking rules
🔐 Grant Notification Access permission:
Notification Access must be enabled for Noti in order to block notifications. When it is disabled, the app will guide you to the settings to enable it. Don't worry, the app will NOT collect and upload any of your privacy in the notifications.
👀 Find blocked notifications:
All of the junk notifications are put together in the Noti app; Click Noti on the notification bar you will enter Notification Manage page and find all unread junk notifications. You can also launch the Noti app by tapping the icon to find them.
🤕 Known issue:
On some devices, the app may be stopped by some memory clean or security apps. Please add the NCleaner into their white list manually.
😞 Android O:
Google does not allow apps to show popups over status bar anymore, therefor the Heads-up feature is disabled on Android O!
Remove from battery saver list. [Settings] -> [Advanced settings] -> [Battery manager] -> [Protected apps] -> Enable Noti
Step 1: Enable autostart. [Settings] -> [Permissions] -> [Autostart] -> Set autostart for Noti
Step 2: Remove from battery saver list. [Settings] -> [Battery] -> [Battery Saver]-[Choose apps] -> Select [Noti] -> Select [No restrictions]
🔒 Privacy guidelines:
• Noti does not require you to provide any personally identifiable information and no personal information is collected directly by Noti
• To process purchases and collect Log Data, Noti uses third-party services owned by Google that might collect information used to identify you
• Sensitive Data: Noti stores data of your notifications and applications installed on your device
• Sensitive Data is stored locally on your device
• Noti supports Android's Auto Backup feature that may automatically back up Sensitive Data, by uploading it to your Google Drive
• Before Noti can read your notifications, you must grant it access in Android's Notification Access page
• Usage Data: Noti might collect aggregated, anonymous user data regarding its usage
• Usage Data is solely used to improve Noti
• Log Data: Noti collects error reports through third-party services
• Log Data may include information of your device, Noti and its usage, and, in rare instances, small traces of your Sensitive Data
❤️ A huge thank you to everyone who is supporting or has supported Noti development!