Video Player for Android is the leading free Multimedia player for the Android operating system which allows you to watch all popular video formats on your phone or tablet with hardware acceleration for faster and smoother HD playback with unparalleled ease and comfort.
All Format Video Player
Play all format video, including MKV, MP4, M4V, AVI, MOV, 3GP, FLV, WMV, RMVB, TS etc.
HD Video Player
Play HD, full HD & 4k video smoothly, moreover play video in slow motion.
Video Player for android tablet
Support all devices, watch videos on both android tablet and android phone.
Video player with casting to TV
Video player for Chromecast. Cast videos to android TV with Chromecast easily. It’s the best chromecast apps for android free.
Easy to use
Easy to control volume, brightness and playing progress by sliding on playback screen.
Identify ALL video files on your device and SD Card automatically. In addition, manage or share videos easily. formats:
- Small memory
- Play in background
- Thumbnail of video and music files.
- Supports multiple subtitle formats, automatic synchronization
- Mp3 player
- Music player
- Media and Movie player
- Mp3 & usic player with equalizer
- mp3 and music with equalizer
- Plays all types video and audio formats including HD videos
- Video format: AVI, MP3, WAV, AAC, MOV, MP4, WMV, RMVB, FLAC, 3GP, M4V, MKV, TS, MPG,FLV...
Permission Details :
• 'Photos/Media/Files' to read your all media files
• 'Storage' to read your all media files on SD cards
• 'read the contents of your USB storage', in to order to read your media files on it.
• 'prevent phone from sleeping' in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• 'change your audio settings', in order to change audio volume.
• 'draw over other apps' to start the popup menu.
• 'control vibration' to give feedback on the controls.
• 'modify or delete the contents of your USB storage', in order to allow deletion of files and store subtitles.
• 'full network access', to open network and internet streams.
• 'modify system settings', in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• 'view network connections' in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.