Pods Battery lets you monitor the battery status of your AirPods on Android devices.
How to use it:
1. After installing, open the app once to enable permissions and change any settings you want.
2. Simply connect your AirPods and the app will start displaying their battery levels! (Even if the app is closed or your phone is locked)
• Apple AirPods 1
• AirPods 2
• AirPods Pro
- Shows a notification with AirPods status when they are connected.
- Connects when your AirPods connect to your phone
- View the charging status of your AirPods in and out of the case
- View the charging status of your case
*Android devices can only see the battery status of the Case if at least one AirPod is in it.
NOTE: The app may work with some Apple AirPods clones. If your AirPods clones do not work with the app please email support so we can change the app to work with your AirPods clones.
NOTE: The app does not work with some Huawei phones. Certain Huawei phones are missing a critical Bluetooth 4.0 feature that allows the app to read AirPods battery levels.
NOTE: The MIUI ROM running has known compatibility issues. You can continue but Pods Battery may not work properly.
Why does the app ask for location permissions?
This app uses Bluetooth APIs in order to get the AirPod data. The Android OS requires the app to be given location permissions in order to use these Bluetooth APIs. For more info see: https://developer.android.com/guide/topics/connectivity/bluetooth#Permissions
If you have any questions or issues with the app please contact email@example.com first before posting a review as we cannot address your comments in the review forum. Thanks.