The adorable cat care game! Adopt and pet cute kitties, help your customers match with their favorite cat, and customize your cafe to bring ultimate joy! Furistas Cat Cafe captures the personalities of real life cats and will melt your heart.
● Adopt, collect, love, and pet a wonderfully weird array of furry virtual animals, based on real adorable cats. Each cat has a fascinating backstory and behaviors specific to their personality.
● Match cats and customers with similar personalities together to maximize happiness, which unlocks more cute cattos for you to collect.
● Help your cats and customers with special cat-treat and restaurant food games.
● Customise your cafe! The cafe is fully customizable from the walls to the floor. This gives you full control of creating your own space. Did you want to turn the cafe into a cute cat animal playground or a cool Gothic lair? It is completely up to you!
● There's a gentle animal adoption narrative that runs throughout the game, subtly encouraging ethical pet ownership (many of the cats to adopt in the game are rescue cats!)
● Cute iMessage Stickers to make your conversations more adorable.
Meet some of the cute furry family who appear in Furistas Cat Cafe!
Bon Chan and Takeshi are two of the first cats we added to the game - they are both rescue cats, who now live in their forever home!
Personality Trait: Friendly
Bon-Chan is a cute kitty with a big sense of self-confidence. Since her adoption at the Cat Cafe she has found great happiness in supervising and napping with her loved ones.
Personality Trait: Playful
At least twice the size of his sister Bon-chan, Takeshi is a big ball of cute cuddles and meows. He loves food, and is often caught taking a nibble from the food bowls of other cats. Naughty!
So come be a cute kitty collector; relax and watch your favorite kawaii furry friends meow, purr, blep, mlem, and be a happy little neko!
We hope you enjoy creating your own haven for happiness, full of cute kitty friends, at Furistas Cat Cafe. The cat game you'll ever play!
Furistas will prompt you to allow access to your photos, media, and files. This is to use the in-game snapshot feature to save images to your device, or share them with your friends.