Dinosaurs: Encyclopedia. Description, Photo, Offline
From slow, plant-eating giants to fierce scavengers and hunters, dinosaurs once dominated the land. Search in our app Dinosaurs: Encyclopedia, or explore dinosaurs by when and where they lived or what type they are.
Uncover what dinosaurs have been found in your country and how big they were. Learn the meaning of dinosaur names and how to say them. Browse your favourite dinosaurs or start with our top five.
Top 5 dinosaurs
Triceratops was a plant-eater with specialised teeth for cutting and slicing and a huge stomach for digesting tough plant matter. It would have used its horns for defending itself from predators like Tyrannosaurus.
This slow-moving plant-eater used spikes on its tail to fend off would-be predators. The jury is still out on what the spiny plates on its back were used for.
An infamous meat-eating predator. Look at the evidence as to whether Tyrannosaurus hunted in packs or alone.
The Museum's cast of a Diplodocus skeleton is on a tour around the UK. What did this giant look like and how did it hold its enormous neck?
This small meat-eater was one of the earliest dinosaurs. It was fast and agile and would have fed on animals like small reptiles and insects.
Dinosaurs dictionary features:
1. This Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs works offline – you do not need an internet connection.
2. Equipped with quick dynamic search function – The dinosaur books for free will start searching for the words while you type.
3. Voice search.
4. Very efficient, fast and good performance.
5. Easy way to share with your friends.
6. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark the dino to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon.
7. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.