Bring Kodi to a new level with streaming, offline media and easy remote control.
This application is a plugin for Yatse, the Kodi Remote.
When this application is installed, you can activate this plugin for any of your Media Center and directly manage volume of your network connected Yamaha receiver from Yatse.
No more need for a separate application or hardware remote even when using pass-through mode in Kodi.
This plugin is mainly tested on a RX-V677 but should work on any recent network connected Yamaha receiver (RX-Axxx or RV-Vxxx)
Support and documentation
– Setup and usage documentation: http://yatse.tv/Wiki
– Support: http://yatse.tv/Debug
– FAQs: http://yatse.tv/FAQ
Please use website or email for support and feature requests, as comments on Play Store do not allow to gather enough information or contact you back.
– Once installed you need to select the plugin for the needed host and configure it. (See http://yatse.tv/redmine/projects/yatse/knowledgebase/articles/21)
– You need to have purchased the Unlocker to use receiver plugins.
– Internet permission is needed to talk to your receiver via the network.
– The screenshots contain content © copyright Blender Foundation | sintel.org / elephantsdream.org / bigbuckbunny.org / tearsofsteel.com
– All images are used under their respective CC Licenses | http://creativecommons.org
– Kodi™ / XBMC™ are trademarks of the XBMC Foundation
– Except the material attributed above, all posters, still images and titles depicted in our screenshots are fictitious, any similarity to actual movies copyrighted or not, dead or alive, is purely coincidental
– No animal was harmed in the making of this app