AgriBus-NAVI is a GPS/GNSS navigation app that can be installed on agricultural machines and vehicles such as tractors, combine harvesters, and self-propelled sprayers to help you work straight in the field. By checking the screen display as you work, you can make sure your farm work is straight and evenly-spaced in a large field.
◆ Advantages of using GPS guidance
- Straight and evenly spaced work makes it possible to skip one line of work.
- Reduce the number of times the tractor has to be turned over, thus reducing the load on the machine.
- It is possible to suspend and resume work that is difficult to distinguish visually, such as fertilizer application and pest control.
- By streamlining the application of fertilizers and pesticides, costs can be reduced.
◆ Features of this app
- Basic functions are free and ready to use.
- Smooth guidance and smooth trajectory display.
- You can work while checking the screen even at night when visibility is poor.
- Can be used without an Internet connection.
- No limit on the number of users.
- Ultra-high precision guidance in units of centimeters (when an external GPS/GNSS receiver is installed)
◆ Functions available in the free version
・Unlimited GNSS/GPS navigation
・Guidance Line settings, filling in work pathing
・Use of the AgriBus-Web cloud service
・Work history (2 days) and field management functions/
◆ Function available with paid version (standard plan)
・Information display tray that shows altitude difference, inclination, moving speed, number of satellites, etc. in different colors
・Unlimited work history management
・Show your vehicle's location in real-time with AgriBus-Web
・Export saved data
・Save Guidance Lines and apply them for next time
・Retrieve and apply saved Guidance Lines near your current location
・Use of the “AgriBus-Caster” RTK-GNSS correction data transmission service
・Assignment of actions to multi-functional headset buttons
◆ Functions available in the paid version corporate plan (enterprise plan) (USD 10.99 / month per account)
In addition to all the features of the standard plan
・ Browsing and managing the work history of fields in the organization
* AgriBus-NAVI can operate with the built-in GPS/GNSS in your smartphone/tablet, but by using an external GPS/GNSS device, you can obtain more accurate location information for improved efficiency.
* AgriBus-NAVI is compatible with most external GPS/GNSS devices, but we recommend our AgriBus-GMiniR and AgriBus-G2 GPS/GNSS receivers, which are optimized for AgriBus-NAVI.
[AgriBus-GMiniR]: A low-cost, high-precision, dual-frequency RTK-GNSS receiver that fits in the palm of your hand.Ultra-high-precision positioning down to the centimeter.Not only can it be used as a mobile station, but can also be used as an RTK base station.
[AgriBus-G2]: An ultra-high-precision smart GNSS/GPS device that supports automatic steering.With an Internet connection, you can connect to a GNSS correction data service to get more precise location information down to the centimeter.