Are you worried about overcharging of your phone?
Battery Level Alarm app notifies you when your battery is fully charged. You can also select battery level and many customizations.
- Notify you with alarm or notification when battery level reached to 100%
- Display Battery Info on Status Bar
- Live Accurate Percentage of Battery Level
- No Battery usage in background (Battery Saver)
- No Root Access needed
- No additional permissions and No internet required
- See Battery Status and Health
- See Battery Technology and Temperature
☀ App Features:
1. Ring an alarm when battery reached to your selected battery level
Overcharge phone can affect the life of mobile's battery. Overcharging reduce battery capacity. So it's best to charge phone up to 95 to 100% battery level.
Using this app you can put Ringing alarm with your favorite tone at particular battery level.
- Set alarm at your selected Battery Level
- Set your favorite Alarm Tone
- Turn on/off alarm easily
2. Display notification when battery reached to your selected battery level
For save the battery from over charging you can also set the notification for your selected battery level.
If you don't like alarm, then you can turn on battery charge notification feature. You can select different battery level for notification. This Battery level notification also shows you battery voltage and battery percentage info on your notification bar.
3. Battery Information
The app shows battery information and statistics such as battery level, voltage, temperature and health in an App.
Easily see the level of your battery and the new Battery Information notification gives easy access to battery level, temperature and voltage information.
4. Battery Percentage Indicator on battery Icon
The app lets you set Android default battery percentage overlay on the default stock battery icon.
It will work on All devices which have Stock/Pure Android. (No manufacturer customized UI) with having Android KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow and Nougat.
Just you need to turn on switch for show battery percentage. If your device has KitKat or Lolipop version, then you need to reboot/restart your phone after turn on this feature for show battery level indicator.
You can Show Battery Percentage with easy and without Rooting your device.
5. Battery Information notification with battery percentage on status bar
Shows Live Battery Percentages on the Status bar.
Do you want to see your phone's real-time battery status? Turn on Battery Information notification feature on app It will show you battery information notification and battery percentage on the status bar.
No need to open the app again to start notification after reboot your device. the app will automatically show battery info notification if you enabled this feature.
NOTICE: If you use any task killer app, please add this app to ignore list or white list. Otherwise, the application will not work properly.
Please share and rate this app if you like it. :-)