Call Log Analytics app is useful, because it helps keeping track of your call data.
'Call Log Analytics is an amazing app designed with an intuitive and polished user interface that’s simple, clutter-free, and easy-to-use.' – AndroidAppsReview.com
AWESOME FEATURES -- Stay tuned for more
● ANALYZE & MONITOR CALLS - Lets you analyze calls by Duration, Frequency & Recency, view call statistics / stats / metrics, and monitor your call data
● FILTER - Apply filters such as date range, outgoing & incoming.
● SEARCH - Search any contact and know its analytics
● CALL HISTORY - Helps you keep infinite record of call history. NOTE: Most Android phones keep recent 500 calls, and delete older calls
● EXPORT - Export call data to CSV, and email. CSV can be imported to any Excel reader. Perform your own analysis and match your carrier bills
● NOTIFICATIONS - Notifies you the last call duration.
● CALL BILLING - Gives you summary of call minutes for the calls you made in a given billing period
● BACKUP & RESTORE - Backup unlimited Call Log data to your Google Drive account, restore call log to app when you reset or switch your phone.
In an all, Installing this call log analyzer, will give you good perspective on your call data.
We ♥ getting your feedback! Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to everyone who rates us 5 stars, or provides a warm feedback. It's so encouraging for the team!
***FEATURED IN TECHMESTO: https://www.techmesto.com/cla-unlimited-call-log-android/
***FEATURED IN ANDROIDAPPSREVIEW: http://www.androidappsreview.com/2016/07/14/call-log-analytics-android-app/
PERMISSIONS -- We're sensitive, but the app needs at least these to function properly:
● CONTACTS: Some devices need contacts permission to read call log
● CALL LOG: For providing call log analytics
● PHONE STATE: To show last call duration in notifications
● CALL PHONE: To make a phone call from a contact
● SDCARD R/W: Write CSV file to SDCard while exporting.
● ACCOUNTS: Authenticate and Backup call data to your account.
A request to our users: The app is continuously evolving, and we're really working hard to make it very stable. We try to be perfect, but sometimes things slip from our view. If you find any issue / bug / missing-feature, please write to us at email@example.com, and describe it in detail. We'll try to quickly fix it for you. We love our users, but bad ratings will likely demotivate us to keep app alive on Google Play. We're open to new feature requests!
NOTE: Phone stores only the last 500 calls in its call data. This app can analyze the call data of those 500 only for the first time. However, the app keeps accumulating more call log data on daily basis and gives you analytics on larger call data.