Beginner Classical Guitar is a simulator app featuring electric and acoustic guitar sounds recorded with live guitars! Learn how to play the guitar with free chords and tabs that we have in stock for you! The app has dozens of useful options and playing modes and is a perfect fit for both beginners and mastered guitarists.
Are you looking for a temporary music instrument substitution or want to learn and revise chords? Do you want to jam to a song that you like or maybe you need tabs of popular songs? Playing music simulator games is the way you spend your free time? All you need is Real Guitar. You can strum, pluck and strike virtual strings playing chords, riffs and even solo of any complexity.
High quality sounds that are recorded professionally using genuine musical instruments give you the possibility to play without using the amp. The simulator has a user-friendly interface that lets you make music and songs as easy as never before.
Moreover, It’s a great tool to learn guitar for beginners and an amazing free game for kids. Millions of musicians around the world are fond of it for different reasons.
★ Awesome playing options:
- Solo mode to make beautiful solos (all music notes are animated)
- Chord mode to practice strumming
- Nylon and steel strings
- Various strumming patterns
- Compatible with all tablets and phones
★ Chords and guitar tabs:
- Complete chord library book with the playback function
- Chord Finder helps you quickly find chords on the fingerboard and learn scales on the fretboard (useful when practicing guitar lessons)
- Songbook with notes and chords (lyrics are coming soon)
★ The app is a great tool that can be used to:
- Teach kids how to play
- Make your lessons more fun
- Travel and practice on the go
- Learn new chords, songs, tunes, riffs and solos
- Get to know basics of the bass
Whether you’re striving to become the next guitarist, rock guitarist or simply looking for free games to pass time with music, Beginner Classical Guitar will provide you and your friends with a lot of fun! ...Oh, and did we mention there’s no need to change strings? :)🎸