The Android Oreo shortcut to activate split-screen mode by long pressing the overview AKA recent apps button was removed in Android Pie. This app fixes that.
This app adds optional shortcuts to toggle Android's split-screen mode like:
• long pressing the home button
• long pressing the back button
• long pressing the overview button
• tapping the accessibility button
• tapping on a notification in the notification drawer
• pinnable shortcut to toggle split-screen mode (intended to be used by 3rd party apps like Automate)
• option: 'More settings...' > 'Emulate home press on split'